Tuesday, 27 March 2012

Gardener/Motivation


Colour tests for an illustration based on the words gardener and motivation, with a secret connection between the two.  It's about how people do their chores because they are motivated by something (often something non-specific, but some better life, retirement etc. almost kept secret from themselves) to get them through the day and work towards it.  I'm not entirely pleases with it, but it's something different and that makes a nice change I guess.  I think I prefer the second one the more I look at it...

2 comments:

  1. I think it looks great, I prefer the white arrows on a coloured backdrop, but I do think the blue is a tad harsh? have you tried a flat colour rather than texture?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I agree about the white and the blue, I tried about a million variations on it! I'll have another look after Easter I think. Thanks for the advice though!

    ReplyDelete